Please join us at an upcoming event!
WID GTB “Get Informed” Luncheon
Breaking the Mold: Lessons Learned from Women Business Owners
Tuesday, April 4th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Tampa Yacht and Country Club
5320 Interbay Blvd., Tampa, 33611
Join us for a panel discussion featuring a diverse group of woman business owners — all leading defense companies with varying capabilities, revenue, and stages of growth. They will share insights about lessons learned, company core capability offerings, factors contributing to their success, partnership and teaming strategies, and the advantages and disadvantages of working the federal government space. Our panelists include:
- Jennifer Metz, Managing Partner, SE2S
- Lisa Rosenthal, CEO, Mayvin
- Donna Huneycutt, COO & Co-Owner, Wittenberg Weiner Consulting
- Heidi Akers, Vice President & CFO, SmartSAT
Our panelists will also explain how they measure success and what motivated them to start their own companies. Don’t miss this unique event! Click here to view our event flyer.
Cost: $25members/$30 potential members/$5 Students/Free Active Duty Military
Click here to register
Save the Date for our Upcoming Events in 2017:
- Wednesday, May 3rd, “Get Informed Luncheon”, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 7th, “Get Informed Luncheon”, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 12th, “Get Informed Luncheon”, 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday. August 2nd, “Get Informed Luncheon”, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 14th, Annual STEM Fundraiser, 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 4th, “Get Informed Luncheon”, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 1st, “Get Informed Luncheon”, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.